The lies I weave are oh so intricate. Tell me, is your heart still beating?

Wednesday 12 May 2010

'tis be an emotional insight

There's nothing in this world, that makes us more human than our own lies and secrets.



Crashed and ended up skipping school today. I'm pissed at myself. And that feeling has left me cranky. I don't like this. Not at all. And what's worse, it has been like this since I don't even know when. Days had passed and I'm filled with nothing but this spiteful feeling of being pissed. And there's no one to blame but myself. I'm pissed at no one but myself.

And it sucked.

Some way down the road, I lost a part of me. What's left, is just remnants of what I used to be. And a pride, an ego that I held above everything else. They say pride is a sin that destroys its owner from the inside. I guess they were right. Even if it destroys me, it is the one thing I will never relinquish. Because I don't want to be seen. I don't want to be understood. I don't want people to see what I really am because I know how messed up it is. In the end, I'm just a coward. Someone who puts up a strong facade just because of their own pride.

I'm just someone, who takes refuge in solitude. A lone soldier in life's battlefield.

With great minds, comes great responsibility. People might think that geniuses are lucky to have their intelligence. But what they don't know, was how burdenful it could be. A simple mistake, a simple pressure drive us insane more than it would other people. A small speck of darkness can turn our whole world around. Our minds are darker and more dangerous. They don't understand this. No one does.

3 comments:

ejaan said...

hey babe, what course are you taking?

Adi 'AK' Ishak said...

Weyh, apesal kesian giler Blogspot nih, xde notification. Aish. Lacking giler. I just opened this up. Sorry for the late reply.

Doing Biomedical Sciences. Either end up as a Scientist or - preferably - a Biomeds Engineer. Idk yet.

ejaan said...

ouhhh.biomed engineer mcm susah.. hihi. ade la notification! dekat post settings.

Post a Comment